Minimize unforeseen costs and downtime and maximize your material handling systems performance.
For customer service and remote technical support, call (816) 265-6260.
Your material handling systems are an investment. Keep them going strong through years of use with our comprehensive technical services:
- 24/7 customer service and remote technical support
- Repair, refurbishment or retrofitting
- Life cycle planning for older systems—no matter the original manufacturer or integrator
- Preventative maintenance—ad-hoc or contract
- Procurement and storage for OEM spare and replacement parts
- Employee training and hands-on procedural assistance
Life Cycle Planning
Aging material handling infrastructure doesn’t have to grow obsolete or undergo a costly whole-system revamp. Minimize unforeseen costs and downtime with long-range system planning by the Life Cycle Services support team, including:
- Analysis of current equipment and software components
- Schedule of recommended preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- List of necessary repairs and suggested spare parts
- Software, controls and computer hardware update and migration plan
- Suggested modernizations
- Strategies for increasing system capacity, utilization and uptime
- Comparative summaries showing system health
- Detailed assessment report with photographic support and maintenance estimates
- Annual assessments to evaluate current, short-range and long-range needs
Spare Parts Procurement
We provide easy procurement of OEM spare parts for repairing, replacing, and upgrading equipment, ensuring smooth operations for years to come.
Our team can source spare parts from leading brands, including:
- System Logistics
- Automation Wynparts
- Rockwell Automation
- Bilt Industries, Inc.
- Grove Gear
- Tital Conveyors
- Baldor Dodge
Our parts specialists can handle all aspects of obsolescence planning in regard to parts procurement, including:
- Creating a plan detailing a schedule of needed replacement parts
- Identifying necessary replacement parts before they are unavailable or discontinued
Spare Parts Storage Solutions
We offer a range of custom spare parts storage solutions, including modular drawers and more. This allows you to keep spare parts on hand to address repair or replacement needs immediately when needs arise. We can work to design a system that meets your needs and specifications.