From fully integrating multi-million dollar systems to retrofitting existing systems, we have the knowledge and experience to meet the needs of your project.
Kuecker Logistics Group has been providing integrated material handling systems for nearly 30 years. Let our material handling supply systems help you and your company.
We provide operational analysis, system engineering, system installation, project management, training, startup assistance and ongoing support in our complete material system solutions package.
Our team of professionals will work with you from start to finish to ensure your satisfaction and exceed your expectations. At Kuecker, we make a commitment to honor our promises, fulfill our customers’ requests, finish jobs on time, and offer continued professional support.
What are the benefits of integrated material handling?
- Lower overall material handling costs throughout the manufacturing, distribution, and transportation processes
- Improve monitoring and management to better facilitate product control
- Increase accuracy of information through real-time monitoring
- Shorten delivery times, reduce inventory excess, and improve customer satisfaction
Integrated Material Handling FAQ
What is integrated material handling?
An integrated material handling system is characterized by its cohesion, coordination, and connectivity. The system ensures:
- The efficient and cohesive operation of all material handling equipment—automated, semi-automated, and manual
- The continuous flow of materials throughout the entire process—from manufacturing to shipping
- The connection between material handling equipment and warehouse control systems and software
How are integrated material handling systems used?
The primary function of an integrated material handling system is connecting equipment and software to facilitate the efficient operation of all material handling equipment throughout all activities, including:
- Order picking