We have delivered top-of-the-line warehouse automation and inventory systems.
Kuecker Logistics Group has proven experience in the design, installation, and support of automated book order fulfillment systems. We have delivered top-of-the-line warehouse automation and inventory systems—from tilt tray sorters to batch carts—to diverse book distribution centers throughout the United States. Installing book distribution material handling solutions will increase book order fulfillment efficiency and in turn, profits and overall success.
Ready to implement innovative material handling solutions into your book order fulfillment system? Call Kuecker Logistics today at (816)-348-3100 to learn more!
AutoStore is the ultimate space saver. It is an ultra-dense automated storage and retrieval system. The Pioneer in cube-based storage, AutoStore has proven to be the best solution for a wide variety of customers in industries such as electronics, apparel, medical supplies, home goods, and grocery.
A Simple yet elegant concept: A grid in the shape of a large cube contains towers of bins stacked next to and on top of each other. Individually controlled robots drive on tracks along the top of the grid collecting bins and delivering them to a picking station (port), where a team member selects the items(s) needed to fulfill the order(s).
- Can reduce storage footprint up to 75% when compared to conventional storage options
- Flexible, scalable, and modular design allows for the system to change with the business
- Grid expansion can happen without stopping operations when additional storage is needed
- The AutoStore system shows a combined average worldwide uptime of 99.6%
- No Single Point of failure. Get any SKU at any time with any robot
- AutoStore robots consume very little energy
Who We’ve Worked With
Our varied experience with several types of book distribution material handling systems makes KLG uniquely qualified to create a concept that fits your operation’s specific needs. Our inventory management solutions are custom-made. There is no one-size-fits-all strategy. Your plan is designed specifically for your operation, ensuring its success.
We have worked with a variety of book distribution centers, including: