Life Cycle Services
Aging material handling infrastructure doesn’t have to grow obsolete or undergo a costly whole-system revamp.
Minimize unforeseen costs and downtime with long-range system planning by the LCS support team, including:
- Analysis of current equipment & software components
- Schedule of recommended maintenance
- List of necessary repairs & suggested spare parts
- Software, controls, & computer hardware update & migration plan
- Suggested modernizations
- Strategies for increasing system capacity, utilization, & uptime
- Comparative summaries showing system health
- Detailed assessment report with photographic support & maintenance estimates
- Annual assessments to evaluate current, short-range, & long-range needs
Full-Scale Technical Support
We can also fabricate custom cables for replacing obsolete components or retrofitting older systems. With our diagnostic services, you’ll receive an up-front repair quote at no cost.
Our extensive technician network ensures that support isn’t far away no matter your location. Benefit from:
- Remote & on-site support
- Emergency troubleshooting & repairs
- Maintenance consultations
- On-call support during peak operations
We repair all material handling systems technology, such as:
- PC-based controllers
- Control system servers for sortation equipment & conveyors
- Order interface boards
- Fulfillment controllers
- Integrated sort devices & cartridges
Invest in preventative maintenance to maximize your handling system’s uptime and minimize need for costly emergency repairs.
Our services are performed by skilled systems technicians familiar with handling equipment of any age or manufacturer and available on as-needed or contract basis.
We provide easy procurement of OEM spare parts for repairing, replacing, and upgrading equipment, ensuring smooth operations for years to come.
Our parts specialists can handle all aspects of obsolescence planning in regard to parts procurement, including:
- Creating a plan detailing a schedule of needed replacement parts
- Identifying necessary replacement parts before they are unavailable or discontinued
Spare Parts Storage Solutions
We offer a range of custom spare parts storage solutions, including modular drawers and more; this allows you to keep spare parts on hand to address repair or replacement needs immediately when needs arise. We can work to design a system that meets your needs and specifications.
Our team can source spare parts from leading brands, including:
- System Logistics
- Automotion Wynparts
- Rockwell Automation
- Bilt Industries, Inc.
- Grove Gear
- Tital Conveyors
- Baldor Dodge
LCS specialists can address all your material handling systems training needs, including operational and maintenance instruction, improving the efficiency and safety of your systems. This can include:
- Training programs on safety, operations, and maintenance
- In-depth courses on troubleshooting specifics
- Easy-to-follow educational & product manuals with illustration & documentation
- Print & electronically-formatted training materials
- Remote or on-site training capabilities with hands-on components
- Customized training courses to fit your needs
Maximize material handling systems performance with Life Cycle Services (LCS) from Kuecker Logistics Group..
With our manufacturing expertise, we provide comprehensive technical services to see your handling systems through years of use, including:
- 24/7 customer service & remote technical support
- Review & recommendations for existing systems covering maintenance, repair, & modernization
- Life cycle planning for older systems - no matter the original manufacturer or integrator
- Repair, refurbishment, or retrofitting of equipment & hardware
- Preventative maintenance conducted by skilled engineers, ad-hoc or contract
- Procurement & storage for OEM spare & replacement parts
- Employee training & hands-on procedural assistance
Download brochure here ...